First off, I have finished up enough tests and improved the code to do error detection and I am finally happy enough to release v0.1.0 of the CSS pretty printer. The next big thing is actual validation of the declaration keys, values, and everything else. It turns out that I will be very fortunate and will receive help on this next part over the next couple weeks. That should really provide a huge boost in getting the software more complete.
Secondly, due to popular demand, I have added a new section to my website. It's titled "Problems Only Tyler Has" because I apparently have a lot of really obscure issues. I eventually find or write a solution and my coworkers suggested that I start writing these solutions up in order to benefit others that have the same problem. I hope that they exist so that my work is useful for someone.